Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Site

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holidays.  Except for spending about ten hours trying to rid my parents' computer of a virus on Xmas, I had a wonderful week off from work.  This year, I headed to the eastern Sierra Nevada mountains between Lone Pine and Bishop before heading over to Death Valley for a few days.

I wanted to mention how I am working on a new website through a company called Photoshelter.  I have been diligently working on my SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and as a result, I have been a slave to the computer while I keyword and caption all my images.

Anyway, here is a sneak peek of my Eastern Sierras Gallery.  Each day I am adding new content to the site with the next project being the underwater portion of my images.  You can view the slide show below larger, jsut click on the four arrows icon in the lower right to enlarge it.  And if you feel so obliged, you can share this with others via either the URL or embed code.  Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Your images of the Eastern Sierras are outstanding, as is all your work. The new website looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information and beautiful picture.. They are really stunning... You did a great job.
    edicion imagen

    ReplyDelete