Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome everyone to my first ever blog entry. I really don't know what to say other than I feel like I've done this before, only I haven't. Blogging is just a term, but I have been chatting it up about my photography and travels on my website as well as my Flickr site.

This is just an extension of both of these endeavors. I don't have any solid plans for this site other than to have fun with it, maybe add some items not found on the above mentioned sites, but mostly share my photos with some of you who haven't seen them yet.

As I figure out all the "ins" and "outs" of this blog, I promise it will get better. I'll leave with a recent photo from "Hole In The Wall" Beach near Davenport taken just a few days ago.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments: